We are looking for a volunteer graphic designer to help with the following:-
- Creating brand guidelines based on our existing brand, and elaborating with your ideas
- Designing flyers, leaflets, signage, banners, etc
- Social media banners
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop (for graphic design, not for complex photo editing)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe XD
- HTML & CSS / web dev knowledge
Who this role would suit
This role would be ideal for a university student, or someone at the start of their career who wants to gain real world experience and build their portfolio.
That doesn't mean we're limiting it to university students; if you're an experienced graphic designer you're more than welcome to apply to.
What is in it for you
- A "feel good feeling" for helping a charity and volunteer run organisation
- Being able to see your artwork and creations published and out in the real world
- For those who are Uni students or at the start of their career...
- Feedback, support, tips and inspiration from our Chair of Trustees who has been a professional designer and developer for over 20 years
- A professional reference
- Work experience to put on your CV
- Free t-shirt
- 20% discounts on birthday parties and private hire
- 20% discount in gift shop
- Monthly volunteer meets / socials in the pub and a chit chat with like minded people!
How to apply
Please send the following to email@example.com
- Telephone number
- Examples / portfolio of your work
- How many hours a month you'll be able to volunteer doing graphic design work